Current Books For Sale:
The updated edition of this classic book about the Illinois governors concludes that they were a cross section of the political ideas and the social attitudes of their times.
Your connection to state and local government. A textbook for middle school and high school students.
How dollars dominate Illinois politics and
what we can do about it.
List of books on clearance:
- Almanac of Illinois Politics — 2004 — $19.95
- Illinois For Sale: Do Campaign Contributions Buy Influence? — $2.00
- Kids First Primero Los Ninos
Chicago School Reform in the 1980s —$2.00
- Metro Chicago Political Atlas 1997-1998 — $3.00
- Cash Clout: Political Money in Illinois Legislative Elections — $2.00
- The Making of a Primary: The Illinois Presidential Primary — $2.00
- One for All and All for Illinois: Representing the Land of Lincoln in Congress — $2.00
Additional charge for shipping and handling in shopping cart.
How to order books:
Order on-line or call Center Publications at (217) 206-6084 to use VISA/MasterCard/Discover, or Mail your order to the address below and make check payable to UIS Bursar.
Mail Payment and order to:
University of Illinois at Springfield
One University Plaza, HRB 10
Springfield, Illinois 62703
Phone: (217) 206-6084
Fax: (217) 206-7257
E-mail: Toni Langdon, Business Manager